The Advertising Revolution: How CTV, FAST, and AVOD are reshaping the TV and video landscape
The growth of ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) and free ad-supported streaming TV (FAST), developments in connected TV (CTV) advertising, and the resurgence of ad-supported models as part of premium OTT video plays has made video advertising a key talking point across the entire TV and video industry.
This research will examine the rapidly evolving – and growing – video advertising sector, assessing the total revenue opportunity for media owners across traditional and digital, linear and on-demand, TV and video channels. It will also identify the key technologies required to maximize monetization of this rapidly growing space, allowing vendors to see where they fit into this evolving value chain, which solutions they should prioritize, and who they should target.
Key questions answered in the research will include:
- Which companies are the leading players in the TV and online video advertising landscape? How will their market share and influence evolve over the next five years?
- How are the actions of connected TV device manufacturers like Samsung and Roku reshaping the video advertising landscape
- What role is FAST playing in the growth story of video advertising? What does the monetization process and technology stack look like in this emerging segment of the market?
- What is driving the growth in AVOD, and why are premium OTT platforms such as Netflix and Disney+ now looking more seriously at this method of monetization?
- What are the current and future key technologies powering the expanding online video advertising market? How do they fit into the tech stacks of major players and the sector’s evolving value chain?